Electrical Design and Instrumentation
Our extensive experience in electrical design enables us to provide clients with complete drawing packages which include:
- Single Line & Power Distribution Drawings
- Schematics and I/O Drawings
- Protection Relay and E-House Drawings
- Control Panel Layouts
- Process & Instrument Drawings
- Safety Circuit Drawings
- Networking Diagrams & Architecture
- Logic Flow Diagrams
Adopting the International Society for Measurement and Controls (ISA) rules and procedures, the instrumentation team at RTS Consulting - Automation selects, provides, installs, calibrates, trains, and maintains instrumentation and control systems designed specifically for the customer's needs.
We have provided tailored solutions to a range of end users in all industries , government organizations, utilities, and more.
RTS Consulting-Automation is able to offer all current and emerging standards of signal processing: 4-20 mA/HART (2-wire loop powered or 4-wire technology), DeviceNet, Profibus PA, and Foundation Fieldbus (FF)..
Key Instrumentation Service Areas
- Industry-based, practical advice on instrumentation, communications, automation, and remote monitoring.
- Selection and application of appropriate instrumentation/communications for controlling/monitoring waste water treatment plants, water filtration plants, sewers, & pumping stations.
- Management of design/operation of instrumentation and remote monitoring.