INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems Consulting
RTS is looking for an Inside Sales Representative trainee to learn about SAP manufacturing execution systems (MES) while shadowing one of our Managing Partners to identify and engage new customers looking to achieve manufacturing operational excellence using SAP technology. Your goal will be to become a trusted source of SAP MES knowledge to our prospective clients. Your goal will be to deliver our high-value manufacturing execution message about the benefits of MES and digital transformation/Industry 4.0 for the shop floor. Your objective is to increase our sales funnel pipeline with qualified opportunities.
How you will spend your time:
- Continuously learning about SAP MES and the benefits it brings to manufacturing operations. In essence, becoming a MES subject matter expert from a sales and business development perspective
- Learning and living the RTS Values and Credo found at https://rtsperfectplant.com/about-us/
- Cold calling, email follow-ups and delivering customer presentations
- Identify and qualify potential clients in target markets and complete appropriate research on prospective client’s business needs for new technologies such as robot, cobot, AMRs, Ai and ML
- Continuously learning new technologies which may be applied to help manufacturers achieve operational excellence
- Work closely with the Managing Partner to develop lead generation techniques and processes
- Developing and understanding customer-specific MES value propositions
- Be an ambassador and storyteller who helps prospective clients understand and get excited about what our solutions can do for their business
- Work with Marketing to create customized client presentations to deliver in client meetings, and at trade shows and conferences
- Build relationships with key perspective client individuals impacting our sales cycle, based on bringing business value to the relationship
- Learning and eventually conducting professional sales engagements, remote and face to face
- As the individual develops into the position, they will be required to travel and visit customers (5% – 10% of the time)
The preferred experience you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in business development or inside sales role related to industrial automation (PLCs, SCADA, etc), manufacturing shop floor systems/processes and manufacturing execution systems
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce, etc.) and LinkedIn (Sales Navigator)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
Who you are:
- As a true professional, you enjoy interacting with clients, making them feel heard, and as you are a good listener, help them achieve their goals
- Detail-orientated with an eye for perfection
- You take quotas as challenges and take pride in exceeding them
- Organized and good at managing many different opportunities and sales initiatives at once, comfortable with technology and learning new platforms
- You’re also a valuable team player who enjoys working with a cross-functional team to provide the best client experience possible
- Strong emotional intelligence and capacity to understand prospects’ problems at a deep level
- Passion to explore business opportunities
- Assertiveness to ask strangers questions
- Self-starter who is solution-oriented
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative solutions
- Translate your knowledge and enthusiasm into something impactful in making manufacturing in North America more competitive
- Comprehensive benefits package provided.
- Base salary based on background/past experience plus bonus based on success.
RTS will assist the candidate to fulfill their full potential. Life is short, and everyone wants to make the most of their lives, professionally and personally. We will provide an environment whereby the candidate can unleash their ideas and genius. We expect you to be hungry, have a sense of urgency and ready to achieve challenging goals.
About RTS Consulting Automation:
We have over 30 years of experience providing Manufacturing Business Intelligence along with “leading technologies” to achieve Manufacturing Operational Excellence.
We deliver Shop Floor Control Systems to Manufacturing Execution System solutions via our in-house Controls Engineering and SAP MES Consulting practices. We assist companies to adopt new technologies (MES, COBOTs, AGVs, etc) to achieve manufacturing “Digital Transformation” leading to an Industry 4.0 “Intelligent Factory”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org