Our policy applies to the RTS websites, domains, applications, services, and products.
This Policy applies when you interact with us by doing any of the following:
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Personal Data We Collect
What Personal Data We Collect
When you submit a form on the website, we collect the following types of Personal Data: Your name, email address, phone number, company name.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data from the following sources:
From You: You may give us your Personal Information, Financial Information, Demographic Data, Purchase Information, Content, Feedback, Product Information, by filling in forms, using our products or services, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide, for example, when you:
- Purchase or use our products or services;
- Express interest in our products or services;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an inquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following types of data (all as described above): Device Data about your equipment, Usage Data about your browsing actions and patterns, and Contact Data. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookie section (below) for further details.
Third parties: We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties, including:
- Device and Usage Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google;
- Account Information and Payment Data from third parties, including organizations (such as law enforcement agencies), associations and groups, who share data for the purposes of fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction; and
- Account Information, Payment Data, and Financial Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Policy. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit the RTS website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Data we collect from third parties
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
We may use or disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may use a third party service provider, independent contractors, agencies, or consultants to deliver and help us improve our products and services. We may share your Personal Data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others but only to maintain and improve our products and services. For further information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are required for running our website. These cookies do not store personal information.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
How to control your cookies
So long as the cookie is not strictly necessary, you may opt in or out of cookie use at any time. Please find more information on how to do this on browser-specific resources: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Edge.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 Years.
If you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Contact Us
To request a copy for your information, unsubscribe from our email list, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, please contact us at: